Thursday, November 15, 2012
15 months: Where has my baby gone?
Everyday this kid does something that amazes me, sometimes I am excited about it, sometimes I'm so terrified. He has no fear and rushes into everything head first!
This month he has started freely giving Kisses. I must say it is pretty much the most awesome thing ever. I might just be sitting on the couch, he clambers up to sit next to me, and plants a big kiss on my cheek, and then goes off to play again. I have even spotted him kissing his teddies, so, so cute.
He still doesn't sit still, always on the move, always active, and now he is really, really into climbing. Tries to climb fences, and into his pram, and onto the table, into the bath, onto the entertainment unit and up the security door, he will try climb anything. I have to always be vigilant.
Some of my favourite things about right now:
- Laughing and copying things I do, he thinks flicking your hand is hilarious
- Dance parties (his theme song is Some Nights, by Fun)
- He loves to read books, often I will find him just sitting and reading
- Every time he sees a dog, he points and tries so hard to say DOG!
- He's starting to figure things out, it is amazing just to watch